CMS5100 Patient Monitor adopts Oscillometry for NIBP measuring, Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology combining Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology for SpO2 measuring. Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) can be accurately measured. Compact appearance, comprehensive functions, simple and convenient operation, which is applicable for hospitals, community medical treatment and family. Its a new model launched in 2021.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery for uninterrupted monitoring.
- Unique Flash memory, storage for up to 2000 NIBP data and 78000 SpO2 data.
- User-friendly interface with 2.8” (320×240) color TFT LCD and red and yellow highlight LED.
- Be applicable for adult, pediatric and neonatal for all-round monitoring, easy operation and high cost performance.
- Be applicable for medicine, surgery, operating room, ICU/CCU, emergency room, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics.
- Compact and flexible appearance, easy for carrying and be suitable for indoor and outdoor(in ambulance) monitoring.
- Convenient and quick in inquiring measurement data, review for NIBP trend graph within 24-hour and SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR) trend graph within 20-hour.
- Visual and audible alarm for Systolic Pressure(SYS), Diastolic Pressure(DIA), Mean Pressure(MAP), SpO2 and Pulse rate(PR), and upper and lower limit of alarm can be set.
- Method: Oscillometry
- Mode: Manual/Auto/Continuous
- Measurement Range: 25-260mmHg
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- NIBP Accuracy: ±5mmHg
- Alarm: SYS/DIA/MAP
- Measurement range: 0%-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70%-100%) 0%-69% unspecified.
- Alarm range: 0-100%
- Measurement range: 10 – 270
- Resolution: 1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2pm or ±2%
- Can measure temperature of adults, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Dimension (LxWxH): 191 x 160 x 244 (mm)
- Net Weight: 1.5 kg
In The Box:
- Power connector and adaptor
- Adult/Neonatal cuff + cable (based on selection)
- SpO2 probe
- Temperature probe
- User manual
Comparative Chart of Contec Patient Monitors:
|Display||2.8” TFT LCD & LED||8” TFT LCD & LED||12.1 TFT LCD Touch Screen||12.1 TFT LCD||12.1” TFT LCD Optional: Touch Screen||15” TFT LCD Optional: Touch Screen|
|ECG Waveform Display||7 channel||7 channel with ECG step function||7 channel with cascade ECG waveform||5 channel||8 channel|
|ECG Input||RA; LA; RL; LL; V||I; II; III; avR; avL; avF; Vx; CAL||I; II; III; avR; avL; avF; Vx; CAL||RA; LA; RL; LL; V||RA; LA; RL; LL; V|
|Memory Type||Built-in Flash Memory||Built-in Flash Memory||Built-in Flash Memory||Built-in Flash Memory||Built-in Flash Memory||Built-in Flash Memory|
|Storage Capacity||Up to 2000 NIBP data and 78000 SpO2 data||Up to 4800-group NIBP data.||Up to 4800-group NIBP data.||Up to 4800-group NIBP data.||Up to 400 groups of NIBP list, 6000 secs of ECG & 60 alarms||Up to 400 groups of NIBP list, 6000 secs of ECG & 60 alarms|
|Data Connectivity (optional)||Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, WiFi or wired mode.||Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, WiFi or wired mode||Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, WiFi or wired mode||Connect to central monitoring system by Wire / Wireless||Connect to central monitoring system by Wire / Wireless|
|Alarms||Visual & Audio Alarms||Visual & Audio Alarms||Visual & Audio Alarms||Visual & Audio Alarms||Visual & Audio Alarms||Visual & Audio Alarms|
|Battery||Built-in, Up to 120 Mins||Built-in, Up to 120 Mins||Built-in, Up to 120 Mins||Built-in, Up to 120 Mins||Built-in, Up to 200 Mins||Built-in, Up to 200 Mins|
|Optional Configuration||ETCO2, 2-IBP, Thermal printer||ETCO2, 2-IBP, Thermal printer||ETCO2, 2-IBP, Thermal printer||ETCO2, 2-IBP, Thermal printer, Touch Screen, Nellcor SPO2||ETCO2, 2-IBP, Thermal printer, Touch Screen, Nellcor SPO2|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|Certification||FDA & CE||FDA & CE||FDA & CE||FDA & CE||FDA & CE||FDA & CE|
Do we get both adult and neonatal probes with the Contec patient monitor?
Inside the box in a standard pack only adult probe comes, but there is an option you can select any of the required probes from adult, pediatric and neonatal. Also, you will have the option to take 2 or 3 probes altogether with the additional charges.
What is the display size, and battery backup?
The screen size is 2.8 inches with high brightness TFT LCD display and the battery backup is 4-6 hrs approx.
Can it be used to take the temperature?
Yes, you are given a temperature probe using which you can record the temperature.
How many days of warranty does it have on contec patient monitor?
The Contec patient monitor has a 1-year warranty.
How to install the Contec patient monitor?
Please watch our video on how to install Contec patient monitor to learn about the installation process.