Description of Comen STAR 8000E Cardiac Patient Monitor
STAR 8000E patient monitor is refined and with superior quality product. Designed strictly according to CE standards, it is stable and durable with strong anti-interference ability. Comen inspects every procedure during R&D and manufacturing as per international standards, and carries out clinical trials in hospitals to make sure each product is highly qualified.
Comen Star8000E patient monitor comes with six Parameters: ECG/HR, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP, TEMP. Comen’s CardioTec TM ECG Monitoring Technology allows 13 kinds of arrhythmia analysis, ST segment analysis, and improved accuracy of ECG signal measurement.
Comen’s Diox TM Digital SpO2 Technology enables accurate measurement under weak perfusion and finger trembling situation and AcuTec TM Blood Measuring Technology and the study of hemodynamic features of high-risk patients to guarantee precise BP measurement.
For general ward, IBP, AG, BIS and C.O. monitoring are barely used. STAR8000E only reserves six parameters which optimizes its performance, lowers the cost and fully meets basic monitoring needs.
Important Features of Comen Star 8000E Patient Monitor:
- High resolution 12.1” Color Display with Touch and knob operation
- ECG, Spo2, Respiratory, Dual Temp, NIBP
- Arrhythmia & ST analysis
- Battery backup Up to 3- 4 hours
- USB interface for Data saving and up gradation
- Facility to display OXY CRG, ST Analysis, ARR analysis, Drug doses calculation.
- 96 Hrs. graphical & tabular trends.
- European CE approved from European Notified Body.
Contents Supplied with Comen STAR 8000E Patient Monitor-
- ECG Cable x1
- SpO2 Sensor x1
- Temperature Sensor x1
- NIBP Cuff (Adult) with cable x1
- Power Cable x1
- User Manual x1
- Optional : ETCO2 or Dual IBP